Posted by GameSetMatch on 7th May 2010
NHL Creeper with Bib and Booties
and other Hockey Apparel
Show off your team pride by wearing these NHL Creeper with Bib and Booties. They make this item for all teams.
Make baby a part of the team in this team color creeper complete with bib and booties. Creeper is polyester mesh and has the look and feel of a very soft jersey mesh. Screen print team logo on creeper, and NHL logo on bib.
Tags: Hockey, hockey apparel, hockey infant apparel, NHL, NHL Apparel, NHL Creeper with Bib and Booties, nhl infant apparel
Posted in Featured Apparel, NHL Apparel | No Comments »
Posted by GameSetMatch on 21st April 2010
NHL Aluminum Water Bottles
and other Hockey Gifts
Display your team pride to all your neighbors with these NHL Aluminum Water Bottles. They make this item for all teams.
This is a 34oz aluminum water bottle with a screw-top lid and karabiner clip. It is decorated with a high quality metal team logo. Eco-Friendly and BPA free.
Tags: Aluminium, Hockey, NHL, NHL Aluminum Water Bottles, Water Bottle
Posted in Aluminum Water Bottles, New Product Released, Sports Gifts Stuff | No Comments »
Posted by GameSetMatch on 22nd July 2009
Fast forward to a high-definition picture of sports late in 2010. Here is the news of the day, scrawling across the bottom of your TV screen or mobile Web device.
LeBron James, who had been expecting a free-agency bonanza when his contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers expired after the 2009-2010 season, opens the 2010-11 season with … the Cavs, the only team with the right to sign him. Cleveland retains the NBA MVP by slotting his salary into the new league-wide scale.
• Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, the hottest commodity for every opening in the NFL over the past six months, signs on to be the new head coach of the Dallas Cowboys … at a league-determined salary that will pay him far less than he’d have made if the Denver Broncos had chosen him over Josh McDaniels in 2009.
• The Ricketts family, new owner of the Chicago Cubs, scraps plans for its own cable channel because Major League Baseball has barred all such broadcasts, as well as webcasts, by individual teams.
• A young Detroit Red Wings fan who has saved his pennies for months shells out $300 to buy a replica sweater that would have cost him $80 in 2009.
Click here to read the full article – By Lester Munson of ESPN.com
Tags: American Needle, Antitrust, Court, Court case, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL
Posted in Sports Gifts Stuff | No Comments »
Posted by sportsfan1 on 2nd July 2009
Franklin NHL Full Size Goalie Masks
and other Hockey Collectibles
Display your team pride to all your neighbors with these Franklin NHL Full Size Goalie Masks. They make this item for all teams.
- Aegis Microbe Shield® anti-bacterial technology.
- Anatomically designed ACD® vented shell.
- Molded high-impact ABS plastic.
- Full-coverage adjustable back plate.
- Extended chin and jaw contoured design.
- Welded vinyl-coated steel cage.
- Adjustable elasticized quick-snap straps.
Recommended sizing for ages 10 to adult.
Only for street hockey use with official size street hockey ball.
Tags: Franklin Masks, Franklin NHL Full Size Goalie Masks, Goalie Masks, Hockey Collectibles, Hockey Masks, NHL, NHL Masks
Posted in NHL Goalie Masks, New Product Released | No Comments »